As a church school we are committed to providing a daily collective act of worship which is relevant, inclusive and which provides students with the opportunity to reflect. This takes place within the daily tutor time.
This year our collective worship is built around six key stories from the New Testament. These provide themes for our assemblies and the resources used in Tutor Time:
- Jesus Calls his disciples. Mt 4:18-22
- Parable of theGood Samaritan. Jn15:12-17
- Parable of the Prodigal Son. Mt2:1-12
- Parable of the Lost Sheep. Mt 18:10-14
- Parable of the Sower & Seeds. Mt 13:1-23
- Parable of the Friend at Midnight. Acts 2
Assemblies are held weekly, led by members of the Senior Leadership Team, Year Leaders, the Chaplain and invited guests. Since March 2020, due to COVID restrictions, these assemblies have been recorded. To provide a flavour of these assemblies please follow the links below.
Assembly 20.9.21 Serve One Another
Special assemblies are held for the key Christian Festivals of Christmas and Easter. Sadly, our planned Christmas Assembly for 2021 had to be recorded due to COVID – there is a link to this below.