Set out below is a list of the items the Government says must be available on the website of all state maintained schools, together with a link to their location on this site.
- Admission arrangements - http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Admissions/
- Behaviour policy - Click here.
- Covid Catch Up Premium Plan - Click here.
- Charging & remissions policy -Click here.
- Complaints policy - Click here.
- Covid Risk Assessment - Click here.
- Curriculum - http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Curriculum/
- Equality and Diversity Policy - including details of how we are complying with the public sector equality duty and detailing our equality objectives. Click here.
- Exam & assessment results -http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Curriculum/Examination-Results/
- Governors information & duties -http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Governors-Information-Duties/
Literacy and numeracy catch-up premium 2019-20 - Click here.
- Ofsted reports - http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Ofsted-Reports/
- Performance tables - https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/126098
- Provider Access Policy - (Careers Access) - Click here.
- Pupil Premium/Literacy & Numeracy Premium - http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Pupil-Premium-Strategy/
- Requests for paper copies - Should you require physical copies of any of the information contained within this website please contact us using the details below: -
The Holy Trinity Church of England Secondary School
Buckswood Drive, Gossops Green, CRAWLEY,
West Sussex, RH11 8JE
T: 01293 423690 F: 01293 344578 E: email@example.com
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy - Click here.
- School contact details - Bottom section of Home Page
Schools Financial Benchmarking Service - GOV.UK
- Special Educational Needs & Disability information (SEND) Click here for the SEND Statement. Click here for the SEND Information Report, and for the SEND policy click here. Any parent with a complaint about SEND provision for their child should contact the SENCO (Mrs S Quaglieri). If the situation is not resolved they should contact Headteacher - Rev C Milllwood. (See also Complaints policy above.)
- Summer Camp Impact Statement 2021 - Click here.
Trade Union Facility Time Report - Click here.
- Values & Ethos - http://holytrinitycrawley.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/Headteacher-s-Welcome/
- 16 to 19 Tuition Catchup Plan - Click here.